Re: Other-than ASCII characters...

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2010
      Thanks Eb,
      That's most helpful. As I suspected, however, I'm stuck with simple extended Ascii. Generating html is perhaps a future consideration though least useful in this case.

      Perhaps it's worth mentioning that even running a text based editor (which has many advantages over wysiwyg IMHO) catering for unicode/extended code pages would be useful. I haven't yet found a unicode monospaced font though the pickings are getting richer..

      Anyway, the fonts I use (Consolas or Liberation Mono) both have extended code pages that if NoteTab catered for I could display.

      e.g. including mathematical symbols would be good while maintaining the German umlaut, the Hollandish/Norwegian slashed 'o', accented eaze and i suppose a few ppl still use the French circumflex!! Well, that's my 2 cents worth.

      Thanks again.
      Paul