[Clip] Re: Is there a way to clear a selection

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 1999
      Hi Eric

      > Unfortunately, I haven't quiet figured out how to do loops very
      > well with the clip language.

      Loops are quite simple. It is what goes in the loop that can
      become complicated. Getting out of them can be a bit tricky at
      times.

      :LabelName
      ^!Info Hi!-)^p^p(Ctrl+Alt to quit)
      ^!Goto LabelName

      Another way of looping is:

      ^!Jump 1
      :Looking4Row10
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!If ^$GetRow$ = 10 End else Looking4Row10

      or

      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!If ^$GetRow$ = 10 End else Skip_-1

      > I have several sections that are just repeats of another
      > section since I can't get loops to work for me.

      If you continually need to use the same code or text you can put
      it in another Clip and call the Clip when you need it in the main
      script:

      ^!Clip "ClipName"
      Repeated stuff here - Do *not* tell it to go back the the Clip it
      came from else you will loop. NoteTab knows its way back. :)

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.