[Clip] Re: set array problem

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      > Jody, the first one works pretty well. Is there anyway to get
      > the screen to not show the text statics dialog box when
      > running? I have this expression several times in my clip and
      > its very annoying? I tried the setupdatescreen off but that
      > didn't work. Thanks

      No, SetScreenUpdate does not work for consoles, popups,
      pulldowns, etc. If your script is long enough you could minimize:

      ^!MinimizeApp
      ^!Keyboard Alt+T S &200 Tab Tab Tab Ctrl+C Alt+C
      ^!Delay 20
      ^!ActivateApp

      cya,
      Jody

      If'n u right me bak, rite reel slow,
      cuz this hillbille don't reed reel fast!

      Sojourners of the Lord
      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      Clean-Funnies Mailing List
      mailto:CF@...?subject=subscribe