Re: [Clip] Searching variables with regex?

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 3, 2010
      Paul wrote:
      > search a text file for curly delimited brackets,
      > that may also be nested.

      No solution, just a remark:

      NoteTab already contains the necessary code. You can Find the opening
      bracket and with <Ctrl><M> find the matching closing one. Only I don't
      know any clip code function to make use of that capability.

      Axel
    • Paul
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 11, 2010
        See? There's always someone ready to apply the rules even when I thought I was doing something harmless?!! <ahem> sry 'bout that.. point taken. will visit over there.....