Re: [Clip] Assigning replacement Text to a Variable

  • loro
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hi again Bruce! :-)

      Forgot to warn you that both clips are one-liners. Email may break them in two.

      Lotta
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
        loro wrote:
        > ^$FileToUrl()$

        Lotta,
        it seems to me you mixed up Jeff's question in the off-topic list with
        Bruce's, unless there's something important I overlooked.

        Axel
      • loro
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
          Axel Berger wrote:
          >loro wrote:
          > > ^$FileToUrl()$
          >
          >it seems to me you mixed up Jeff's question in the off-topic list with
          >Bruce's, unless there's something important I overlooked.

          Nuh. Bruce wanted spaces URL encoded and that's what ^$FileToUrl()$
          does - and then some. I suspect the strings really are URLs and maybe
          getting other fishy characters URL encoded comes in handy. My guess
          may be wrong of course.

          Lotta
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
            loro wrote:
            > I suspect the strings really are URLs

            Sounds reasonable. I repeat my earlier question:
            Bruce, if you were to tell us what it is you want that variable for,
            we'd probably be able to give better advice. I have answered strictly
            what you asked but prossibly not what you really meant.