[Clip] Re: Odd Clip problems

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 27, 2010
      I agree, what's the point in having an option, if it doesn't stay set?
      In fact, the FIND menu has three option for direction, "Up", "Down", and "All". Only the "All" option changes after each search. The other two stay as set by the user. Even if this behavior is intentional, it seems more like a bug than a feature.

      Cheers,

      Eb