Re: Odd Clip problems

  • graham lawrence
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 26, 2010
      While we're on the subject of options for Search and Replace, could we have it return to the line number it started from when it is done.

      Graham Lawrence

    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 26, 2010
        I second that. I'd want it to return to the point at which 'Replace All' is selected. I would also
        like it to not change from 'all' to 'down' between runs. I have to change it back to 'all' every
        single time.

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 27, 2010
          I agree, what's the point in having an option, if it doesn't stay set?
          In fact, the FIND menu has three option for direction, "Up", "Down", and "All". Only the "All" option changes after each search. The other two stay as set by the user. Even if this behavior is intentional, it seems more like a bug than a feature.

          Cheers,

          Eb