Re: [Clip] Re: Clip that creates a "calendar" outline

  • Piotr Bienkowski
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
      Sheri wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Piotr Bienkowski <syntax@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Now I have a need for a clip that generates an outline where the
      >> outline headings are dates from the beginning to the end of the
      >> month.
      >>

      > Try the following. You would need to update the first and last date as well as the file name and location. You could also tweak the date formats if they don't meet your needs. As is, the dates in the outline headers are in the format mm/dd/yyyy and the outline is saved in the My Documents folder named yyyymm mmmm (where the mmmm spells out the month name.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      Thanks Sheri, I needed something simpler than what Dave found (although
      his effort is also appreciated). I'll give your clip a spin.

      Regards,

      Piotr

    • syntax@neo.pl
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2010
        Thanks Sheri, this clip does exactly what I need. I'm writing back only
        now, but I could not get back to this topic earlier.

        Regards,

        Piotr