Re: [Clip] T=C OUTPUT ?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10 6:13 AM
      bozlawless wrote:
      >IS it possible to take this code ^?{(T=C)TOOL=|_A|_B|_C|_D|_E|} put
      >it in a clip then when i run the clip the output change for example
      >

      >i run the clips and select "D" but when it past the text in the file
      >it outputs 700
      >AND "B" WOULD OUTPUT YELLOW both are just examples

      Like this?

      ^!Set %what%=^?{(T=C)TOOL=A|_B^=YELLOW|C|D^=700|E|}
      ^!InsertText ^%what%

      There is no point in having an underscore in front of each option.
      The underscore decides which of the choices should be pre-selected in
      the wizard and that can only be one. Also, you don't need a pipe
      character before the first option and after the last. It's a separator.

      Lotta
    • loro
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10 6:15 AM
        I wrote:
        >Like this?
        >
        >^!Set %what%=^?{(T=C)TOOL=A|_B^=YELLOW|C|D^=700|E|}
        >^!InsertText ^%what%

        You don't really need the variable and the ^!InsertText command if
        you don't want to use them. It works the way you already did it too.

        ^?{(T=C)TOOL=A|_B^=YELLOW|C|D^=700|E|}
      • bozlawless
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11 2:29 AM
          A simple I need more info would have been fine. I was not trying to make it hard on anyone that is a crazy statement I needed help with something I know very little about. yastupidhoo got me fixed up

          THANK YOU

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11 2:31 AM
            yastupidhoo YOU hit it dead on thank you very much