Regular Expression ?

  • graham.lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      In NTL 6.2, xp+sp3, is there a RegEx that will *select* any Html entity (& ... ;) in the text?

      I've tried every conceivable variation of &+; and &*; but they either return nothing or they just select *every* ;

      Thank you for your help.

      Graham Lawrence
    • diodeom
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
        graham.lawrence wrote:

        > In NTL 6.2, xp+sp3, is there a RegEx that will *select* any Html entity (& ... ;) in the text?
        >
        > I've tried every conceivable variation of &+; and &*; but they either return nothing or they just select *every* ;
        >
        > Thank you for your help.
        >
        > Graham Lawrence

        Try this pattern:

      • graham lawrence
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010
          Thank you, diodeom, that works perfectly.

          Graham Lawrence