[Clip] Image Tag Case I and II

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 1999
      Hi All,

      I put two clips up on Snatch-A-Clip. If you normally use
      the same case for your image tags (and lower or the
      filenames) then these are over bloated for you since
      NoteTab and simpler clips can be made to handle that. I
      have some in Note Page Maker.

      Image Tag Case I allows you to add an image tag and file
      choosing which case you want for the tag and attributes.
      It also lets you choose the filename case or leave it as
      is. The only cases supported are lower and upper. There
      are options for HSPACE, ALIGN, BORDER, and ALT attributes
      as well. They are not added to the tag if not used.

      Image Tag Case II allows you to add an image tag and file
      choosing which case you want for the tag and some
      attributes. Is is a shorter version of Image Tag Case I.
      This one also lets you choose the filename case or leave
      it as is. The only cases supported are lower and upper.
      The main difference is HSPACE, ALIGN, and BORDER are
      taken out for speed. The ALT attribute is still there.

      They both have an option to add a server path of any type
      such as ../image/filename.gif and the image can be
      browsed for.

      This is off the top of my head, so if it doesn't work
      just get there from The Notetabbers Assistant Page below.
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/snatchclp.html

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page