Re: [Clip] escaping a character in an array

  • Lee Underwood
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 12, 2010
      Yes, I had forgot about that one.

      You're suggestion worked great, BTW. Thanks!

      > Lee Underwood wrote:
      > > I didn't realize you could do that. Thanks. I'll give it a try!
      > >
      > > Just wondering ... besides the help file, has anyone put out any
      > additional instructions for creatings NoteTab clips?
      > >
      > > Lee
      >
      > Lee,
      >
      > This link is to a 'ClipClass' library started by a former member,
      > Jody. It is on Notetab's Yahoo site. This link should download it
      > for you. I hope it will be of some help.
      >
      > You're already doing one of the 'next best' things by posting on
      > questions about clips on the clips list.
      >

      > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YB1jTKZnH2taDaVamuiqsoCpbSn03nR2dlACCwAn6V9mnmMcZGYcr6hnYV1zM-X7jkr60HBQ3wNQvEVzl_XkuemedAN6FA/ClipClass%2BClip_Basics%2Bmore.zip
      >
      > ·············································
      > ºvº SL_day# 223 - created 2010.08.11_17.51.49
      >
      > Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential
      > food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
      > • Alex Levine
      >
      > € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com
    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2010
        The link doesn't work.

        > This link is to a 'ClipClass' library started by a former member,
        > Jody. It is on Notetab's Yahoo site. This link should download it
        > for you. I hope it will be of some help.
        >

        > http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YB1jTKZnH2taDaVamuiqsoCpbSn03nR2dlACCwAn6V9mnmMcZGYcr6hnYV1zM-X7jkr60HBQ3wNQvEVzl_XkuemedAN6FA/ClipClass%2BClip_Basics%2Bmore.zip

      • Alec Burgess
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2010
          Lee: Copying Link address from Yahoo files page doesn't work. The
          address obtained is particular to the server you wind up using to access
          the groups page which will not in general work for others.

          To create a valid link append to the address to the files group
          (ie.http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/files/ ) with the name
          of the file (with blanks if any replaced by %20 and underscores by %2B
          ie. ClipClass%2BClip_Basics%2Bmore.zip )

          resulting in:

          Note: some other special characters require replacement - you can get
          this by just using the file_name portion of the invalid f1.grp.yahoo...
          link.

          Regards ... Alec