RE: [Clip] OnOpen

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2010
      Well, I was wrong. I almost always have my clip open for editing, and in THAT case, it won't run the
      OnStart clip. If I close my clip library first, it runs. So - it works as it was intended, I was
      just tricking myself by leaving my library in edit mode, and I have it set to reload everything that
      was loaded upon close. Sigh. There is always just one thing that you overlook that is SO simple.
      Like forgetting the \ in a long clip where you want \d+. I have stared at those for 10 minutes
      before I recognized the missing \.