[Clip] Double input ...

  • Erno Mijland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
      Tabbers,

      What would be the easiest way to place one input on two places:

      <SELECT NAME="^?[Title]">
      <OPTION VALUE="Nothing chosen">^?[Title]

      The second ^?[Title] should be an exact copy of what was put in in the first
      ^?[Title]. I am sure there must be a way to do this.

      Bye,
      Erno Mijland
      ===================
      Nu ook op ICQ #33823182

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
        Erno Mijland wrote:
        > The second ^?[Title] should be an exact copy of what was put in in the first
        > ^?[Title]. I am sure there must be a way to do this.

        Hm, seems as if you never tested your code. This does exactly what you
        want.

        Nicole
        --
        Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
        as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips