RE: [Clip] Script help needed for processing a list of download links

  • Net Playground
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2010
      Thank you .. everyone .. for the suggestions.   John ... your suggestion below worked like a charm.  I was able to process about 3500 lines of information in the blink of an eye ... all perfect.  It sure beats doing it by hand.

      This was my first time ever asking for assistance with anything via a group.  Thank you everyone for responding so quickly and with such great information and ideas.  It is truly appreciated.

      NETPLAYGROUND