Re: [Clip] WScript pop-up over executing clip

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 18, 2010
      Spoke too soon <g>.

      The 2nd NT instanced worked, though there are two popups, the 2nd window, which must be cleared, then reinstated after the timeout, and the popup message. It's a bit annoying to have the double popup, but it works a bit better than the WSH script.

      Thanks Al. Some comments to your (and my) post below.

      Eb

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "ebbtidalflats" <ebbtidalflats@...> wrote:

      > I'm planning a field test of your ideas next week.

      Got to it yesterday.

      > only clip I can run from NoteTab's command line is the OnOpen

      I hadn't read the latest commandline arguments. Specifying a clip by name works.

      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Al <acummingsus@> wrote:
      > > Keep the 2nd Notetab minimal ie don't open a bunch of documents at
      > > startup, etc. and Notetab is known for its light resource consumption.
      > > If your wizard is not in focus, methinks the person cannot fill in its
      > > fields.

      That's the idea - stop that person from filling in fields, like in a timed test.