[Clip] [NTB] NoteTab Pro 4.8 Beta #1 available (Copy)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes by way of Jody
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 1999
      Hi Clippers,

      Eric posted this to the Basic list which I know some of you are
      not on. I though t you might be interested. If you want to test
      to make sure "your" bugs get fixed sign up for the list by
      sending a blank post to:

      ntb-beta-subscribe@egroups.com
      mailto:ntb-beta-subscribe@egroups.com

      Hi all,

      If you're interested, NoteTab Pro 4.8 Beta #1 is now available for
      downloading. You can get it from the following link (size 675,840 bytes):

      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/ntp48-1.exe

      This is the actual executable file. To use it, just copy the file to your
      NoteTab directory and execute it. It will not overwrite your registered
      version as it has a different file name.

      Main changes include:

      * Fixed spell-checker problems (it now also checks better for character case)
      * Fixed AutoComplete bug
      * Fixed error when second document window was closed
      * Fixed RegExp bug when used with Count Occurrences and Replace All
      * Other minor fixes
      * Uses a different method for handling multiple instances
      * Supports .png images (image size for HTML image tag)

      There's still a lot to do, but this is a start. Note that there were
      several "low-level" changes that may have affected features that I haven't
      tested yet. Thanks for reporting any features that work in v4.6a but not in
      this beta release.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.6a available from