[Clip] Re: ClipLauncher

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 9:18 PM
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Alec Burgess <buralex@...> wrote:

      > Haven't checked it myself but it looks like Jan is referring to:
      > http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php?cat=misc
      > > ClipLauncher.zip <clipbooks/cliplauncher.zip>
      > > by John Zeman <mailto:John@...>, 14 Jan 2002
      > > Generates a list (sorted or in the original order) of available clips
      > > in a non active library, and allows the person to run any one of those
      > > clips.
      > Found by Googling [clip OR clips "John Zeman"]
      >
      > --
      > Regards ... Alec (buralex@gmail& WinLiveMess - alec.m.burgess@skype)

      The original poster must be using 4.95 or earlier since that doesn't work as-is in later versions.

      The other clip I suggested has more bells and whistles (except no sorting of clip names) and should also do the job, but unless a recent NoteTab version is used, it would be necessary to download and install an old version of Clipcode Syntax.