Custom Vaiable Values: how can you view them?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2010
      Hi Everybody,

      After If I set a custom variable to a value, how can I view what it is, to see if it is correct?

      Thanks,

      Steve (NoteTab Pro 6.12 f/v)
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2010
        Steve wrote:
        >After If I set a custom variable to a value, how can I view what it
        >is, to see if it is correct?

        You could use an info box.

        ^!Set %var%=yadda yadda
        ^!Info ^%var%

        Lotta
      • Steve Adams
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2010
          Thanks Lotta!

          Thanks,

          Steve

          John S. Adams

          Professional Land Surveyor

          Florida Registration No. 4469

          1985 Calusa Trail, Middleburg, Florida 32068

          Phone: (904) 318-9027 Fax: (904) 282-7246

          jsteveadams@...

          MCj04315440000[1]