RE: [Clip] Re: Help with clip programming

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2010
      I always learn something. Thanks, I added the:
      ^!Select -2
      And now it works better.
      After rereading the help, I understand how it works, but it never dawned on me during my
      experimentation.

      I have a 'My Notes' clip in my main library. I add notes that clarify how to do things there. It is
      just a NoteTab text file stored in the Documents folder, but it is called up by a clip. I usually
      have it as one of my open documents so I can add to it when necessary. This deserves to go there.