[Clip] Who was that Masked INI file?

  • Guenther Publishing
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 1999
      Hello all,

      My name is Eb, from Houston, Texas.

      I have a question for all you old hands with NTP.

      Does anyone know of a DIFFERENT way from
      "^$GetIniFile$" or ^!SaveValue/^$GetValue
      to identify the current INI file ?

      I use different NoteTab Pro INI files for different
      projects, starting NoteTab Pro with shortcuts like:

      "...\NotePro.exe" /INI=...\Special.ini

      Unfortunately, "^$GetIniFile$" returns "" for INI
      files loaded from the command line.

      Signature variables are not practical for a project I'm
      working on, so I need some other (third) way to identify
      the current INI file.

      Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

      Eb

      Millennium Investments Advice:
      Buy Low, Sell High.
      Uppers and Downers not included.