Re: [Clip] NTB via commandline

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2010
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Don Daugherty <daugherty@...> wrote:

      > On 3/30/2010 2:20 PM, brother.gabriel wrote:
      > > Yes, I know we can do that; and you can also close NTB from the
      > > commandline, but I want to run NTB invisibly. Maybe something
      > > could be written into the code to hide NTB, or to keep it
      > > minimized to the tray while it runs scripts?
      > >
      > I haven't tried it, but it sounds like ^!MinimizeApp ought to do
      > what you want -- so long as ^!Keyboard commands are not part of
      > your Clip.

      I would only add that if you start NoteTab with switches on the commandline to make it automatically run a clip (e.g., that uses ^!MinimizeApp), you must also specify a file to be loaded on the commandline to ensure that NoteTab is started in a state that can run clips. In other words, you want to guard against NoteTab starting up with [Clips] as the active document tab.