Re: [Clip] relative path in wizard

  • loro
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2010
      Adrien wrote:
      >But can't find how adding the browse functionality, like the menu
      >command: modify >
      >document > insert HTML/image (or shift+Ctrl+F5), on "<td>^?[Titel]</
      >td>".
      >
      >To be clear: if the wizard ask for "title" it should also offer the
      >browse function to ad the relative path in one move.

      You can do it by using the ordinary file open dialogue wizard (T=O),
      but you need to process the result with the ^$GetRelativeName()$ function.

      ^!Set %foo%=^?{(T=O)}
      ^!Info ^$GetRelativeName(^%foo%)$

      I'm assuming you want the path relative the focused document. If not,
      you also need another parameter in the function, BaseDir. But you can
      look that up in Help if you need it.

      Lotta