Re: [Clip] Pseudocode as a way to learn programming

  • Chris Laarman
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2010
      Art Kocsis <artkns@...> on Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:16:33 -0700:

      >At 03-20-10 00:06, Chris Laarman wrote:
      >>Anyway, if I should ever start writing Clips in NoteTab, I would
      >>definitely benefit from the lessons learned in JSP and N-S diagrams.
      >>Chris Laarman

      >If you spend any time at all in NTB, I would encourage you to start
      >writing clips. I procrastinated for years due to laziness, strange
      >looking syntax, no perceived need -- whatever. I guess it seemed valid
      >at the time. However, after a long, steep and painful (unnecessarily so
      >I feel), learning curve I am a convert to scripting.

      Art, thank you for your extensive message!

      My reaction must be disappointing: I hardly spend time in NoteTab. On
      the other hand, I have been a lurking member of this Yahoo Group for
      years, glancing at the Subject lines and storing (keeping) all
      messages. Just to get a notion of when I should use NoteTab (Pro)
      instead of other software and have the discussions at hand.
      This latest message of yours even made it to a special reference
      folder. :-)

      Time for me to get back to lurking before staying off-topic.

      --
      Chris Laarman