Re: Clips related to text folding on a HTML page

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2010
      Not clear what you mean by "fold ..."

      The best place to start is in the ClipHelp file distributed with NoteTab in the "HTML Processing" section.

      Many options exist to convert text to html. Menu, clip, templates.

      The ability to convert a document to html is built into NoteTab. If the document is an outline, it will even create a table of content based on the outline headers (see Modify menu).

      For an example of converting a document to html, visit the clips "Files" archives and look for the file "AutoWebpageLite.zip".

      Cheers

      Eb