checkbox wizard height SOLUTION FOUD WITH ^!SetWizardWidth

  • vanwasdi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2010
      Don and Hrs thanks.

      Omitting the = was a typo in my posting. I had it in my clip, but could not get the desired height.

      I found out that height did not work because the values to check where long (not "Value1|"etc, but "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog|All animals are equal" etc)

      ^!SetWizardWidth 200
      ^?[(T=A;H=10)Prompt=...
      did the trick

      Dirk