Replacing crs

  • Sezor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      Good day, and happy new year to everyone

      Has any one got a solution to the problem of Ntb
      4.95 refusing to replace carriage returns - in clips
      or straight?
      If for instance one instructs it to replace
      ^p ^t ^p
      with
      ^p
      it doesn't do it, it leaves the text as it was. Whether
      one uses Regex or not.
      I suspect it's likely to be richedit at fault, not ntb.
      Sezor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
        Sezor wrote:
        > If for instance one instructs it to replace
        > ^p ^t ^p

        If you try that with Find, does it find the offending bits? I ask,
        because those two spaces in there look fishy.

        Axel
      • Sezor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
          Answer yes