Makemail

  • brother.gabriel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hello y'all! Some time ago I had posted about not being able to use NoteTab's email function properly with Thunderbird. Well, I wrote a commandline program called makemail.exe to solve this problem. It works perfectly with Thunderbird and from the commandline. There are very few limitations, and if you use makemail to load its body from a text file, you can send absolutely any character you want, and you don't have to do any encoding. The program comes with full documentation. You can download it from here:

      http://www.sspxusa.org/goodies/makemail.zip

      God bless.
      -Brother Gabriel-Marie