[Clip] Re: Mystery Wizard

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2009
      Thanks for all the answers, at Christmass yet!

      I guess it's a toss up whether it's a bug or not.
      Sheri has explained how the Vertical scrollbar came to be. However, I'm used to seeing scrollbars disappear when not required by the window content.

      Yes, it's a nuissance! But at least now I know what happened.

      > Axel
      >
      > P.S: What kind of people are we? It is the afternoon and evening of
      > Christmas Eve and we are thinking about programming and clips. I hope
      > you enjoy it as much as I do.

      Hmm, my wife calls it an obsession.

      Happy Holidays, Y'all.

      Eb