Easy Run!

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hello, y'all!

      I just learned a neat trick. There is a program out there - I don't
      remember where, but I know it was built with Autoit 3, called
      AddToRun.exe. Using it you can assign RUN commands to various
      programs. For instance, I use FreeCommander, so I used AddToRun to add
      FC as the RUN command for C:\Program Files\FreeCommander\FreeCommander.exe

      The effect for NoteTab is that you can run FreeCommander simply as:
      ^!FC

      That's it!
      No need to specify the full path!

      To run a Powerpro command, I type: