Re: [Clip] Re: Writing to a new file

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
      summers_bob wrote:

      > Thanks everyone: Sheri, Flo and Harvey for the quick responses.
      >
      > The "answer" turned out to be the lack of quotes ("") around the
      ^%FullFilePath% variable -- which had lots of spaces in the path string.

      > Interesting, Harvey, that you used a custom function instead of
      just a clip in your example??? I could never really understand the
      documentation on the Custom Function in NoteTab -- I could see a bit
      of the Double function they showed, but then the Double function was
      called via another function?? Also, there is no documentation as to
      when the function ends. I might assume that a blank line ends a
      function but I'm only guessing.

      > Thanks again
      >
      > Bob Summers

      Bob,

      You're giving me credit for a custom function, I've never fully
      understood the documentation either, but, my example is just an
      ordinary, normal, clip function.

      The triple ?'s are only there to indicate where you would enter your
      new file name.

      ºvº SL_day# 350 - created 2009.12.16_22.04.37

      Top Things A Wife Won't Say
      • I understand fully...our anniversary comes every year
      • for Christ's sake, you go hunting with the guys,
      • it's a wonderful stress reliever.

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com