Re: [Clip] extraction of info from some web pages

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 15, 2009
      As I recall the way I did it in the end was to make a back up of the web
      page locally with HTTrack and then extracted on my local machine.
      Trying to hit when the page had finished downloading wasn't going well.
      I got HTTrack figured out so that I knew what I was downloading and
      only downloaded the html and not the images, etc.

      I did get the data I wanted extracted.