Re: [Clip] HTML to wikiHow conversion clip

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2009

      > I would like to point out just some small details regarding the
      > last 8 lines (I've added some line numbers for description)...

      LOL, No wonder Phillip says I gave him cause to stare at the documentation Sorry Phillip! ;)

      I saw that he'd been waiting awhile for help, felt badly and did what I could on the fly. I don't have time, but I'm glad if you and rest of the group can help him further refine and improve it.

    • Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2009
        The first "off the cuff" effort was great and caused me to grow. It also caused me to upgrade to the latest Light version (I was proud that I had actually paid for 4.5 several years back... pride is funny.)

        You've both been more than helpful, I feel that the response was very prompt. I've incorporated Flo's suggestions and they work great.

        Thank you (and the rest of the group) for being there, you've turned a repetitive editing process into a one-click-fix. I think I understand enough to extend what I've got to other cases, should they arise.

        Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II