Skip to search.

Re: Access Violation during Replace in clip

  • joy8388608
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
      SO sorry. I always include my version info unless it's late and I'm rushed like I was when I posted.

      I have 6.12 Light and XP Home SP3.

      Now that I'm back and have rebooted, I'm not getting the error any more even though I didn't change a thing. Now that I think about it, I should have rebooted and retried before posting even if my system is very stable. Guess it's one of those MS Windows mysteries.

      Thanks for the reply.
      Joy