no unselect

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
      I am using the following sequence:

      ^!Find
      ^!SetArray %Bild%=^$GetSelection$
      ^!InsertHtml
      ^!InsertFile

      My problem is that the ^!InsertHtml leaves the whole insertion selected
      so that the ^!InsertFile overwrites it. If I use a ^& in the
      ^!InsertHtml it inserts the found bit in that place and selects
      everything. What I am missing here is an ^!Unselect command or any other
      way of deselecting the highlighted part leaving the cursor at the end of
      it.

      Any hints?

      Danke
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > What I am missing here is an ^!Unselect command

        Strike that. I've just found ^!Jump SELECT_END

        Axel
      • Art Kocsis
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2009
          Hey Axel,

          ^!Select 0

          This is specifically designed to de-select anything.

          gern geschehen
          Art