^!Email and Thunderbird

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009
      Hello all!

      I tried posting this to the NTB list, but to no avail... it seems other
      people have had a problem or two also.

      Hello all,
      In my script, I have the email function to prepare an email for me.
      Now, my default mail client is Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 and NoteTab Pro full
      6.12, XP pro

      I don't have any problem if I use the MailTo: from batch or C and send
      it to the default mail client, Thunderbird; only NoteTab doesn't do it
      right. Maybe I am doing something amiss?

      This works:
      ^!Email somebody@...;mySubjectwithVariable ^%subjectVar%
      ^!Email somebody@...;mySubjectwithVariable ^%subjectVar%;
      ^!Email webmaster@...;some subject