Re: [Clip] Hope this is the correct board...Need help Please...

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2009
      RudiV wrote:
      > I hope there are some smatter folks here

      Don't know about those, but I have gained a smatter of experience with
      NoteTab over time.

      ^!Replace "^releasedate=.*\R" >> "" WRASTI

      Please find "Help on regular expressions" in the menu and refer to that.
      It will seem steep in the beginning, but after 35 years you ought to
      know to value documentation.