Re: [Clip] Question on SelectTo and selecting to end of doc

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hey Axel,

      Rereading Joy's post I can see that interpretation. I guess my thinking
      was colored by all the subsequent posts re anchor points and such. In
      any case either one would work from the top of the file to find and delete
      everything from the first special character to the end of the file. The "W"
      would allow the command to work from any place in the file while not
      including the "W" would allow selecting from multiple instances of the
      special character. You pays your money and you takes your choice!

      Anyway, the discussion brought out a number of good tips and info
      about NoteTab commands and usage. It's all good.

      Now if we could just get a built-in function to sense an EOF condition...

      Namaste', Art