outline to text files

  • tom thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2009
      Never mind. I did have it, except it wasn't a notetab clip. I wrote a
      coldfusion template that does it awhile back. I knew I had something
      that did it easily.

      Took 3 seconds for the conversion, 738 text files.

      Tom

      I have an otl that has 700+ entries. I thought I had a clip that
      would convert this to individual text files. But I can not locate it.
      I have an outline library that Jody created. It has export to html
      pages. The clip looks to complicated to edit. Has a lot of stuff I
      don't need. Just want simple text files.

      Thanks,
      Tom Thomas