Windows 7 Question

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      I am now running NoteTab Pro on Windows 7. Previously, there was a menu item
      to replace Notepad with NoteTab. Now there's a menu item to 'Open in
      Notepad', but none to 'Replace Notepad'. Did I just miss that that option
      was removed in v6.12, or does Win7 change the menus in NoteTab?

    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
        John,

        I won't have Win7 for a couple more weeks, when my free upgrade CD arrives.

        Perhaps Alec can comment here.

        ~ Larry

        On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 8:56 PM, John Shotsky <jshotsky@...> wrote:
        > I am now running NoteTab Pro on Windows 7. Previously, there was a menu item
        > to replace Notepad with NoteTab. Now there's a menu item to 'Open in
        > Notepad', but none to 'Replace Notepad'.  Did I just miss that that option
        > was removed in v6.12, or does Win7 change the menus in NoteTab?
        >
        > John
      • JimG
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2009
          NoteTab detects your OS on install & customizes the menu. Installing under Vista or Win7 removes this menu. This info is posted on the Notetab website: http://www.notetab.com/faq.php#using

          Happy NoteTabbing- hope you enjoy Win7 as much as I have.