Re: Search for selected text

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009

      > For me, the Wizard pops up in any case -- even with curly braces.
      >
      > Could there be something wrong with an If that is followed by a Wizard on the same line? At first glance, this should comply with the syntax (since NT v4.8).

      I think this has something to do with the way NoteTab parses lines, from the RIGHT. Which means it parses the wizard before it parses the test.

      This problem has existed all along (at least back to NTP 4.9).

      The solution is to make the test a two-liner.

      ^!If ^%test% SKIP
      ^!Set %varname%=^?{wizard}

      Cheers,

      Eb