Re: [Clip] Using Hotkeys to Enter Text

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7 4:07 PM
      "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" wrote:
      > So, a clip would simply respond to the key combination
      > alt+shift+a by typing <a></a> then leave the cursor between
      > the > and < symbols.

      If you're prepared to loosen your requirements a bit, you'll find it's
      all there in HTML-ar already. Instead of <Shift><Alt><a> you type <<>
      <a> <space> one after the other and there you are. Try <b[space] first.
      As implemented <A> is rather more involved. You can either appreciate
      the features or modify it for your needs. My own myHTML-ar bears little
      resemblance to the original by now, it has slowly grown and changed over
      the years.

      I think you'll find the sequence with an initial character much easier
      to use than a three keys triple. I do.

      Axel
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8 5:33 AM
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "c.brito78" <c.brito78@...> wrote:

        > Dear Sheri,
        >
        > Your link to the video do not work, "not finded".

        Seems to be okay now. Maybe a temporary glitch.