Re: Using Hotkeys to Enter Text

  • c.brito78
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7 3:46 PM
      Dear Sheri,

      Your link to the video do not work, "not finded".

      Regards,
      --------------------------------------

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7 4:07 PM
        "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" wrote:
        > So, a clip would simply respond to the key combination
        > alt+shift+a by typing <a></a> then leave the cursor between
        > the > and < symbols.

        If you're prepared to loosen your requirements a bit, you'll find it's
        all there in HTML-ar already. Instead of <Shift><Alt><a> you type <<>
        <a> <space> one after the other and there you are. Try <b[space] first.
        As implemented <A> is rather more involved. You can either appreciate
        the features or modify it for your needs. My own myHTML-ar bears little
        resemblance to the original by now, it has slowly grown and changed over
        the years.

        I think you'll find the sequence with an initial character much easier
        to use than a three keys triple. I do.

        Axel
      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8 5:33 AM
          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "c.brito78" <c.brito78@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sheri,
          >
          > Your link to the video do not work, "not finded".

          Seems to be okay now. Maybe a temporary glitch.