Re: [NTB] Version problems

  • Art Kocsis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      Also (from the RegEx help Intro):

      Note to clippers: By design, NoteTab Pro (but not NoteTab Standard or
      NoteTab Light) adjusts the selection for regex clip ^!Find and ^!Replace
      commands before acting on highlighted text if the pattern begins with a ^
      and the existing selection does not begin at the start of a line. To
      prevent this behavior, when using regex on selected text, do not begin the
      pattern with a ^. If, for example, you prefix the caret with (?#comment),
      NoteTab Pro will permit the possibility of matching at the beginning of the
      existing selection and will not redefine the selection itself.

      Art