Re: [Clip] Re: Tidy clips

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
      silvermoonwoman2001 wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

      > > Greetings,
      > > I used have two Tidy clips:
      > > One processed all open files.
      > > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
      > > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab com/libraries. php
      > <http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php>
      > > Can anyone point me to them?
      > > Thanks,
      > > -Mike

      > Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.

      I found a clip to Tidy the current document in HTML lib
      Found a Tidy all DOCs in Utilities but I get a Syntax error when it is run.

      I have not found a clip to Tidy all DOCs in speified folder.

      Thanks,
      -Mike
    • silvermoonwoman2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

        > silvermoonwoman2001 wrote:
        > > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@> wrote:
        >
        > > > Greetings,
        > > > I used have two Tidy clips:
        > > > One processed all open files.
        > > > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
        > > > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab com/libraries. php
        > > <http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php>
        > > > Can anyone point me to them?
        > > > Thanks,
        > > > -Mike
        >

        > > Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.
        >
        > I found a clip to Tidy the current document in HTML lib
        > Found a Tidy all DOCs in Utilities but I get a Syntax error when
        > it is run.

        Works fine for me in NoteTab 6.12. It Tidies all open HTML documents.

        Make sure you don't have a Utilities.clb in your personal libraries so that the version that comes with NoteTab gets processed.