Re: Tidy clips

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      > I used have two Tidy clips:
      > One processed all open files.
      > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
      >
      > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php
      >
      > Can anyone point me to them?
      > Thanks,
      > -Mike
      >
      > --
      >

      > Morgantown WV
      >
      > www.EpicRoadTrips.us

      Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
        silvermoonwoman2001 wrote:
        > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

        > > Greetings,
        > > I used have two Tidy clips:
        > > One processed all open files.
        > > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
        > > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab com/libraries. php
        > <http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php>
        > > Can anyone point me to them?
        > > Thanks,
        > > -Mike

        > Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.

        I found a clip to Tidy the current document in HTML lib
        Found a Tidy all DOCs in Utilities but I get a Syntax error when it is run.

        I have not found a clip to Tidy all DOCs in speified folder.

        Thanks,
        -Mike
      • silvermoonwoman2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

          > silvermoonwoman2001 wrote:
          > > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@> wrote:
          >
          > > > Greetings,
          > > > I used have two Tidy clips:
          > > > One processed all open files.
          > > > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
          > > > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab com/libraries. php
          > > <http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php>
          > > > Can anyone point me to them?
          > > > Thanks,
          > > > -Mike
          >

          > > Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.
          >
          > I found a clip to Tidy the current document in HTML lib
          > Found a Tidy all DOCs in Utilities but I get a Syntax error when
          > it is run.

          Works fine for me in NoteTab 6.12. It Tidies all open HTML documents.

          Make sure you don't have a Utilities.clb in your personal libraries so that the version that comes with NoteTab gets processed.