Tidy clips

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
      Greetings,
      I used have two Tidy clips:
      One processed all open files.
      The other processed all files in a chosen directory.

      I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php

      Can anyone point me to them?
      Thanks,
      -Mike

      --

      Morgantown WV

      www.EpicRoadTrips.us
    • silvermoonwoman2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        > I used have two Tidy clips:
        > One processed all open files.
        > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
        >
        > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php
        >
        > Can anyone point me to them?
        > Thanks,
        > -Mike
        >
        > --
        >

        > Morgantown WV
        >
        > www.EpicRoadTrips.us

        Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.
      • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
          silvermoonwoman2001 wrote:
          > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

          > > Greetings,
          > > I used have two Tidy clips:
          > > One processed all open files.
          > > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
          > > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab com/libraries. php
          > <http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php>
          > > Can anyone point me to them?
          > > Thanks,
          > > -Mike

          > Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.

          I found a clip to Tidy the current document in HTML lib
          Found a Tidy all DOCs in Utilities but I get a Syntax error when it is run.

          I have not found a clip to Tidy all DOCs in speified folder.

          Thanks,
          -Mike
        • silvermoonwoman2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
            --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@...> wrote:

            > silvermoonwoman2001 wrote:
            > > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogrou ps.com <mailto:ntb-clips%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > > Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <mike@> wrote:
            >
            > > > Greetings,
            > > > I used have two Tidy clips:
            > > > One processed all open files.
            > > > The other processed all files in a chosen directory.
            > > > I cannot find these clips at http://www.notetab com/libraries. php
            > > <http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php>
            > > > Can anyone point me to them?
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > -Mike
            >

            > > Look in the HTML and Utilities libraries. Both come with NoteTab.
            >
            > I found a clip to Tidy the current document in HTML lib
            > Found a Tidy all DOCs in Utilities but I get a Syntax error when
            > it is run.

            Works fine for me in NoteTab 6.12. It Tidies all open HTML documents.

            Make sure you don't have a Utilities.clb in your personal libraries so that the version that comes with NoteTab gets processed.