Re: [Clip] Square brackets in clips

  • loro
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2009
      barlennan wrote:
      >I should have added, the ones that don't work pop up an information
      >box showing the clip as plain text. Clicking on the box's [OK]
      >button dismisses the box, and nothing else happens.

      Could you open the library as a document (right-click in combo box
      and choose "Open as Document") and copy a bit of it containing at
      least one non working clip, headings and all?

      Lotta
    • Stephen Riddle
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2009
        Be sure to save the clip after editing. Makes a big difference.
      • barlennan
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2009
          --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:
          > Could you open the library as a document (right-click in combo box
          > and choose "Open as Document") and copy a bit of it containing at
          > least one non working clip, headings and all?

          FOUND IT... I'd been putting semicolons in the headers of most of the clips that "didn't work," turning them into headers rather than active clips! Getting things the right way round improved things :)

          Thanks for your patience!

          --
          Robert Bull