Re: [Clip] "Simple" Tab Replacement Problem

  • Flo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2009

      > REGex it's \t
      > Not Regex it's ^T
      >
      > I find things like the special variables only work in select places.

      Don,

      Want some more? In Hex it's \x09. Since PCRE 7.2, you can also use \ci.

      I understood, however, that your question was not how to replace ^%TAB% with another sequence but WHY it doesn't work in a search string -- isn't it? This question is still unanswered.

      In my view, all preset variables matching a character above ANSI 32 can be used in a search string. Not in the search menu but in a clip.

      Flo