Re: [NTB] Close all with a No Save

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Bill Mosca (wrmosca@...) wrote (in part) (on 2009-06-23 at
      18:23):

      > If anyone is taking requests for new features, I'd love to be able to
      > close all open files with a Save/No Save option. Right now I have to
      > say "No" to each file if I close NoteTab while several files are open.

      Bill, Dave: Great minds think alike :-)

      I use these three clips to do almost exactly what you request:
      H="Close ONE - Discard"
      ^!Close DISCARD

      H="Close ALL - Discard"
      ^!Close ALL,DISCARD

      H="Discard ALL+Exit"
      ^!Close ALL,DISCARD
      ^!Menu File/Exit

      If you are using Pro or Standard you can put these on your most
      frequently open clip bar.
      For what its worth I put mine on at the right side of a clipbar which
      contains the contents of Sheri's clip_Syntax and clip_GEsHI bars.
      (Clipbars not available in Notetab Light).

      Added at the end of the clipbar.ctb are these lines:
      "ambPerm","Close ONE - Discard","11"
      "ambPerm","Close ALL - Discard","12"
      "ambPerm","Discard ALL+Exit","91"

      where ambPerm is the name of the clip library in which I store the above
      clips. 11, 12, 91 are the numbers of the Notetab standard icons I
      somewhat arbitrarily chose to represent the above three actions.

      I've cc'd this to the clips list ... pls reply there if questions or
      assistance needed to implement the above.